The Art Of Jared Pullen, Soulful Savage

The Art Of Jared Pullen, Soulful Savage

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Soulful Savage Concept Art & Design in 2014...



Hi all, it's been an extremely long time since last I posted anything up here! An update has been definitely long overdue! There’s been much to attend to as I write my children's books, hit the freelance work and in between, update the tired old folio. The books are still humming along and will have their day, and the folio is building day by day... I'm just making sure that whatever I put out into the world is worthy of attention, so I'm being pretty critical with myself. So much to get right... I just can't wait to share what I've been up to though. So thanks to the Faithful that keep checking here for new artwork, I am ever grateful :) There's definitely more on the way from me (and the Soulful Savage here) in 2014!

If you have any queries, or wish to employ my services for any of your creative needs, please don't hesitate to contact me. Keep on keeping on!

Kindest regards,
Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews